A lot of Zimbabweans are in the diaspora where they were forced to flee to due to economic hardships at home. If you are one of those people who is living abroad or if you have a relative, loved one or friend living abroad then chances are you have probably wanted to send or receive airtime. PayPal so happens to be one of the most popular payment methods out there. It allows users to instantly send money across the globe but there is a problem. Zimbabwean PayPal accounts cannot receive money.
So what do you do if you want to buy airtime, ZESA tokens, Econet, NetOne and Telecel airtime using PayPal? Well, you have come to the right place for that and to be honest you don’t need to do a lot.
Follow these steps to buy Econet airtime using PayPal
- Just scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see an airtime purchase page. Alternatively, visit our dedicated airtime purchase page
- Type in the number you want to recharge in the format: 07xxxxxxxx
- Enter the amount of airtime you want the phone number to receive, each time the ZWL amount changes, the amount you pay in Rands or USD will also change automatically based on the prevailing rate
- Enter your WhatsApp number, this is optional. Currently, you can buy as much as $30 000 ZWL in one go.
- Enter your email for communications purposes, this doesn’t have to be your PayPal email
- Click “Pay using PayPal” button,
- You will be redirected to PayPal where you will have to login and pay for the airtime order
- Once you pay for the order, you will be brought back to Zimpricecheck.com and
- Your airtime is sent automatically to the chosen number you entered in the recharge box.
The whole process should take less than a minute! That’s it, you have successfully purchased Econet airtime using PayPal. The same steps will work for NetOne and Telecel numbers as well. In fact, our system will automatically credit whatever Econet, NetOne, Telecel number you enter in the recharge box.
What to do if something goes wrong?
The purchase process is so simple it should work flawlessly most of the time, but sometimes things go wrong. If you experience problems don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp chats only: +263719157333
We promise to respond to all messages you send in a timely fashion. We do receive a lot of messages and sometimes it takes a while to get back to everyone or maybe due to differences in day light hours you will message us while we are asleep. Our operating hours are from 08:000 hours to 16:00 hours CAT.
Pay for your order