ZERA Fuel Prices As Of Today-July 2021
|Blend Petrol (E10)||112.55||1.33|
- Officially you can also buy fuel in Zimbabwean Dollars at the above prices.
- In reality, ZWL fuel is rarer than a hen’s teeth, if you want fuel, you should look for USD
- These are the latest ZERA prices updated 5 June 2021
- Again these days most service stations will accept only accept USD.
- This is despite the fact that each week the RBZ conducts a weekly auction and allocates money for fuel at the official rate. It’s likely the service station involves simply sell the fuel in USD and pocket the profit.
- Due to a fall in demand service stations are selling petrol at about US$1.17 per litre and diesel for around and US$1.21
- Motorists can now choose to pay either in USD or Zimbabwean dollars
- The new dual listing system means DFI is over for all intends and purposes
- However, rumour has it that oil companies will have to source their own foreign currency at some point
Fuel Black Market
- Blend (E5) US $1.20
- Diesel US $1.20
- Bulk Orders (Above 10 000 litres):
- Petrol US$1.18
- Diesel US$1.17
- Zuva Petroleum ZWL$200/kg
- Zuva Petroleum LP Gas US$1.80
Black Market Gas Prices
- US $1.65/kg
- $250 ZWL-Ecocash and Swipe
- $220 Bond-Cash
Fuel And Gas News Updates
Sort By None
February 5, 2021Fuel, fuel prices, fuel prices zimbabwe
Yesterday the Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority effected another real increase in the price of both […]...
Pay for your order