Diesel and Petrol Prices in Zimbabwe on Friday, 29 September 2023
|Item||Price Per Litre|
|Blend Petrol (E10) Price in USD||US$1.65|
|Blend Petrol (E10) Price in ZWL||$7 648.14 ZWL|
|Diesel 50 Price in USD||US$1.76|
|Diesel Price in ZWL||$8 160.44 ZWL|
Last updated Thursday 07 September 2023 at 16:42:58 Central Africa Time
- Officially you can also buy fuel in Zimbabwean Dollars at the above prices.
- In reality, ZWL fuel is rarer than a hen’s teeth, if you want fuel, you should look for USD
- Again these days most service stations will accept only accept USD.
- To counter this problem the RBZ has partnered with fuel companies to sell fuel in ZWL at designated service stations. No word yet on how this project is going
- Due to recent shortages that appeared temporary, fuel at most service stations is selling at the price ceilings set but ZERA instead of below as was often the case.
Fuel Black Market
- Blend (E5) US $1.60
- Diesel US $1.60
- Bulk Orders (Above 10 000 litres):
- Petrol US$1.55
- Diesel US$1.55
LP Gas Prices
Liquid Petroleum (LP) Gas Prices on Friday, 29 September 2023
|Item||Price Per KG|
|LP Gas Price in USD||US$ 1.60|
|LP Gas Price in ZWL||$7 414.68 ZWL|
|LP Gas Black Market Price in USD||US$ 1.80|
|LP Gas Black Market Price in ZWL||$8 800.00 ZWL|
Last updated Thursday 07 September 2023 at 21:09:01 Central Africa Time
- The above are general prices
- Black or grey market dealers (i.e. ones that are not service stations) sometimes charge more or less depending on circumstances for example if there is a power cut or fault in your area they will probably charge you more. So the best time to buy gas from these guys is when there is power on a slow day.
- Service stations like Zuva Petroleum tend to comply with the ZERA prices shown above and often they charge exactly that amount but at times they charge below this. The price of gas is usually affected by location and demand. In areas where there are electrical issues gas is sold at the official price and in areas where demand is low gas is sold at prices below ZERA prices
Fuel And Gas News Updates
Yesterday the Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority announced the fuel prices starting December 8 2022. Most […]...