|Blend Petrol (E10)||1752.81||1.61|
Last updated Monday 22 May 2023 at 6:47:03 Central Africa Time
- Officially you can also buy fuel in Zimbabwean Dollars at the above prices.
- In reality, ZWL fuel is rarer than a hen’s teeth, if you want fuel, you should look for USD
- Again these days most service stations will accept only accept USD.
- To counter this problem the RBZ has partnered with fuel companies to sell fuel in ZWL at designated service stations. No word yet on how this project is going
- Due to recent shortages that appeared temporary, fuel at most service stations is selling at the price ceilings set but ZERA instead of below as was often the case.
Fuel Black Market
- Blend (E5) US $1.60
- Diesel US $1.60
- Bulk Orders (Above 10 000 litres):
- Petrol US$1.55
- Diesel US$1.55
LP Gas Prices
Liquid Petroleum (LP) Gas Prices on Monday, 29 May 2023
|Item||Price Per KG|
|LP Gas Price in USD||US$1.72|
|LP Gas Price in ZWL||$1912.22 ZWL|
|LP Gas Black Market Price in USD||US$2.00|
|LP Gas Black Market Price in ZWL||$6000 ZWL|
Last updated Monday 22 May 2023 at 6:44:23 Central Africa Time
- The above are general prices
- Black or grey market dealers (i.e. ones that are not service stations) sometimes charge more or less depending on circumstances for example if there is a power cut or fault in your area they will probably charge you more. So the best time to buy gas from these guys is when there is power on a slow day.
- Service stations like Zuva Petroleum tend to comply with the ZERA prices shown above and often they charge exactly that amount but at times they charge below this. The price of gas is usually affected by location and demand. In areas where there are electrical issues gas is sold at the official price and in areas where demand is low gas is sold at prices below ZERA prices
Fuel And Gas News Updates
Sort By None
March 6, 2023Analysis and Opinion, Fuel, currency fluctuations, diesel, economy, fuel prices, petrol, subsidies, taxes, zera
ZERA announces new fuel prices for Zimbabwe starting 6 March
Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) has announced new fuel prices set to take effect from […]...
December 13, 2022Market Intelligence, Solar Power, black market rates, loadshedding, lp gas
LP Gas shortages hit Zimbabwe due to load-shedding
There is currently a severe shortage of LP gas in Harare and other urban areas […]...
December 13, 2022Analysis and Opinion, Fuel, Solar Power, solar power, zesa
Raising ZESA tariffs is not going to solve Zimbabwe’s electricity crisis
Recently a school of thought and some officials at ZESA have been pushing for another […]...
December 9, 2022Fuel, Market Intelligence, News
Mild relief as ZERA reduces diesel prices to US$1.66 per litre
Yesterday the Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority announced the fuel prices starting December 8 2022. Most […]...
October 6, 2022Analysis and Opinion, Fuel, Market Intelligence, bp, diesel, fuel, zuva
Zimbabwean fuel prices might go up again very soon
Starting today,6 October 2022, according to a decree by the Zimbabwe Energy Regulation Authority (ZERA), […]...