OneMoney is Ecocash’s main rival. Their service comes with a ZimSwitch cards in addition to the usual wallet functions (bill payment, merchant payments and send money). While their merchant network is not extensive they make it all up by having that card which works on all POS machines.
How much does using OneMoney Cost?
It depends on the amount and type of transaction you want to do. Below are the latest tariffs.
|Bill Payment||Merchant Payment|
Debit Card and ZIPIT Fees
As already said the OneMoney has a debit card. You can also send money using the ZIPIT service. The fees for these services are as below:
- Debit card 1.3% of transaction amount:
- The minimum fee is $5 and the maximum is $100
- ZIPIT 1% of transaction amount:
- The minimum fee is $5 and the maximum $200
- Account History: Shows you the last 5 transactions costs $1.00
- Balance enquiry $1.00
- Change Language is free
- Changing the pin is free
Pay for your order